Friday, May 13, 2016

Man! I Feel like a Woman!



     Before you begin reading, I probably should go ahead and warn you.  If the picture above makes you feel uncomfortable.........GOOD!!!  I know, you probably thought I was going to suggest that you turn away and stop reading. Well, honestly, that was my intention until I began typing. If you turn away from what I am about to share with you, you will either be in favor of this tragedy or you will be willing to turn a blind eye, thus being partially culpable. 

            Over the last year on my radio show, "Change 4 That!" I have given a lot of time to the issues of Gay Marriage and the SCOTUS ruling on the definition of marriage. It has been, and still remains, my opinion that as Christians we must be willing to look beyond the sins of the individual and share with them the life changing news of freedom from all sin and a life full of Grace that can only be found in a genuine, trasnformative relationship with Jesus Christ.  I did not bash GA Gov. Nathan Deal when he vetoed the Pastor Protection Act nor have I gone on the attack against the left-wing liberal minded administration that continues to infringe on the rights of Americans.  Furthermore, I have not taken up a pitchfork and charged after the RINO's on the right.  I have really tried to make sure we are staying focused and reaching people in spite of their sin, because we all have a struggle with sin in one way or another and it's by God's grace that believers are forgiven. We can't be good enough to earn God's forgiveness (Romans 3:10) (Ephesians 2:8-9)

              I am not afraid to say what is true and I am not afraid to share my opinion, but I am afraid, at least for now, that even I have to take a hard stance and call a spade, a spade, even if that means that I offend you. It's a risk I am willing to take.  Why? For the sake of my children and wife.

              The Family Research Council in Washington D.C. is only one of many who reached out through articles, emails, texts, and Facebook early this morning to inform me and others that "The Obama administration is ramping up its efforts to force public schools to allow students to use the restroom and locker rooms of the opposite sex. Boys who are clearly boys would be free to use the girls' facilities and vice versa. And if parents and students object? They are either ignored or vilified as bigots." (Follow that link to read the story)

              Although there has been a lot of crazy things to happen in recent years, I never thought we would see a day where something so asinine was suggested as if it were a normal and correct approach to fixing a "problem." Until recently,  I didn't want to believe that there are people in Washington who are really that hellbent on destroying Christianity.  I know there are some, but I could not find it in my heart to consider this a pressing issue.  Call it denial, call it naivete, call it what you will. Critics will call me a bigot, hypocrite and judgemental. They will ask me "where is the love that you preach, for the transgendered? Where is your Jesus in all of this??"

Let me break it down for you as simplistically as I can.

              If Jesus were walking on this earth, right now, and he had to use the restroom......he would go to the Men's room. Listen again, What would Jesus do???  Use the urinal.

               Now before you get all high and mighty on me, just save it for someone else. It's time we stopped pandering to the political correctness in this country and turned back towards God (2 Chronicles 7:14) 

               What we are dealing with is the issue of whether a biological and anatomically correct male should use the bathroom or dressing room with a biological and anatomically female.  What?! How in the world can this even be taken seriously?  Because the man says he feels like a woman?   No, I'm sorry. That is just plain stupid. It sounds like a high school excuse that some ne'er-do-well came up with after being caught in the girls locker-room.

                 I'm not suggesting that he really doesn't feel like a woman. I don't know what it's like to feel like a woman. Heck, some days I don't really feel like a man either (like when I see a spider).  And if he feels like this (or vice versa) it's not a bathroom he needs, it's a psychological evaluation.  Don't laugh, I'm not being funny.  That was a very politically incorrect thing to say, but guess what, it's the truth.


                  I will close with this extremity disturbing mental image....


  • If you were born with a penis = male
  • If you were not born with a penis = female
  • If you were born with both, then I'm sorry. I don't know what to tell you, but I am sure there is a Christian doctor or a Christian therapist that can help you figure this one out.

                  By cutting funding from public schools, the Administration will effectively control whether a man, woman, boy or girl legally enters the bathroom with you, your child, your family, etc. What's next? National parks, post offices, city hall........your home?

                  So, fellow Christians.....those of you who have rode the fence for far too long, it's time to take a stand. And for those of you who don't know whether they feel like a man or a woman and refuse to get professional help or to the person who think they can leverage this to follow a child into a restroom, let me warn you, the administration is not interested in seeing that you are treated "fairly".  It's primary focus is to continue to dismantle this country and it's Christian foundation one idiotic issue at the time, while hiding not behind the cross, and not behind the flag, but behind the banner of Political Correctness, Racism and Fear.

This country had better decide who it's going to worship. Soon.





























No comments:

Post a Comment