Tuesday, May 10, 2016

I'm back.....but you know how that goes....


       Well, I as the title suggests, I am back. Since it has been almost a year from my last post, I think I should clarify something.  Since last year I have learned a lot about myself and I thank God for showing me some painful things.  One of those painful revelations is just how bad I was at starting something and once it became "old hat," I didn't want to do it any more and I went on to something else. While there is nothing wrong with recognizing the change in a season of life, it is important to be honest and know when the season is changing vs. you just don't enjoy the snow any more.

So as I begin to write on my blog again, I encourage you to do this.....follow it, subscribe to it, get alerts.  Because who knows??? It may be another year before I post!  Oh, and what will I write about?  Well, that depends, but it will probably deal more with what's going on. You know, either what I am personally dealing with or what someone else is dealing with. That kind of thing. Maybe it will be about what you're dealing with! 

Keep the feedback coming and share with your friends...or don't.....yeah, please do.   See you soon.....or maybe not!

Chester

No comments:

Post a Comment